Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe
Dongfeng Motor has a joint venture with AB Volvo called Dongfeng Nissan-Diesel. Toyota holds a 16.7% stake in Subaru Corporation, parent firm of Subaru. These had been the 15 largest manufacturers by manufacturing volume in 2017, according Automotive to OICA. For more details about this occasion, please contact Kimberley Edwards. Determine the actual price of proudly owning and running a car in your fleet. The acquisition helps the launch of the EBlock platform in the us
- Hydrogen fuel cell R&D has spawned a cluster of homegrown corporations like Hydrogenics and Ballard Power Systems, and attracted R&D investments from international OEMs.
- The GESITS electric motorcycle is the primary electrical motorbike assembled by ITS.
- European car sales shall be severely affected by the coronavirus crisis.
- Selden patent, which the affiliation claimed as a fundamental patent on the gasoline-powered automotive.
- Indonesia is going through a extreme energy concern, notably