PayPal will permit cryptocurrency funding – but the assets can’t be used to make payments.
- Four of the highest five Canadian banks are taking a stricter stance with their return-to-office insurance policies, requiring that workers be fully vaccinated towards Covid-19 earlier than coming back to firm buildings, while the fifth is moving in the same course.
- The Bank of England mentioned that its revised forecast — it previously estimated that the UK economic system would develop by 5 per cent this year — was down to the nation’s quick vaccine rollout which should enable the economic system to reopen faster than initially thought.
- On August 21, 2021, the state-run oil companies have released new costs of petrol and diesel.
- For the past two quarters, Canada’s big banks have crushed earnings expectations and their shares have loved sharp post-earnings rallies.
- Four years after a landmark courtroom ruling torpedoed an ambitious plan