This Thanksgiving week could also be a brief one from a work perspective, however there’s no scarcity of reports to keep your automotive bellies satiated. Honda revived the Passport in 2019 as a extra rugged and succesful SUV with much less mass to hold around than the 3-row Pilot. Honda made it much more rugged with the addition of a new TrailSport package deal.
- Nissan says that by 2030 half of its autos sold might be powered at least partly by batteries.
- Changes to the 2022 Toyota Tacoma embody a brand new Trail Edition and a considerably upgraded TRD Pro model.
- The Plaid can settle for 250 kW for five minutes, helping it to beat the earlier Model S’s charging pace by almost 20 p.c.
- Rivian started deliveries of its R1T, a two-row five-passenger pickup truck, in September.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety offers the redesigned 2022 Honda Civic